Ferguson Hill Returns Policy
You can return your purchase to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item. Our 30-day returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. Please note that we reserve the right to send back items to you that have been returned to us after 30 days unless they are faulty.
In the event of Ferguson Hill sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the item to Ferguson Hill within 30 days. Ferguson Hill reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 30 days of the date on which Ferguson Hill confirms we will issue a replacement.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the Department of Trade and Industry's Consumer Gateway website at: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk
Visitors to our web site are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information given about us, our business and the services we provide through our Web site.
Conditions of use
- We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
- The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
- You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
- We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
- In relation to a dispute arising out of this Web site you the user and we, agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this Web site is the copyright of Ferguson Hill. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this Web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
- The entire contents of these web pages remains our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Data Protection Act 1998